"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Things and Stuff and What Not.

For starters:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Next:
I've got some more photographers for the devised piece of theatre I'm working on. And all around the world they are too! Woo hoo!!! I'm very excited. The photos I've already got are awesome, and diverse, and I can't wait to get some more. And then, I can't wait to get to the next phase of the project ... of course this will require funds too ... so, anyone reading this, if you've got some extra cash laying around and you're wondering what to do with it, why donate it to moi. Ok, not to me, but to my company HallWay Productions, and help me fund this project! Word!

And then:
I've googled several cool photography contests to enter over the coming months. We'll see ... you never know what'll happen. (Drat though, I totally missed out on the "Project Imagin8ion" contest, where 8 photos will be the inspiration for a Ron Howard short film. Perhaps they'll do it again in the future. And or, Ron Howard, I ROCK! Hire me ... I can do loads of great stuff and what I don't know I'll learn!)

That is all, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment