"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Domestic Me

What a title, no?!
So today was filled with a little reading in the sun, a series of Neil Gaiman short stories followed by mowing the lawn (ride on mower = time goes faster, though the ride on can be a little scary especially on tight turns or on hills - it can feel like it's about to tip over). After mowing the lawn I did some on line stuff, though none of it was actually applying to any new positions, and then I cleaned out the refrigerator (oh the joy ... science experiments galore). This was followed by my cooking dinner. I managed to burn my right arm on the frying pans splatter guard (which is metal and when placed on a hot cast iron frying pan will get hot). And now, beddy by time ... or reading myself to sleep time. Haha.
Tomorrow I must be more productive!

My friend sent me a link to a job posting, but it looks like they want someone to teach technical theatre (and if they mean "how to draft" and things like that, well then I would not be qualified), I've got to check into that tomorrow.

I really do write the MOST BORING BLOG EVER!

Goodnighty Aphrodite!

No comments:

Post a Comment