"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I had one of my phone interviews. I had a lovely converstaion with the Artistic Director and feel that the interview went very well. Now I've entered the 'wait it out and see' period. I was told that the interviewing process will end and the decision be made by early February ... so now I wait!

Phone interviews are interesting. I mean you can sit in the comfort of your own home, wearing your pj's if you so desire, and still be interviewed. However, not meeting in person means you can't get the full picture of how it's going - there's no facial expressions to go along with the words. Well, there are, but you can't see them. (As if I needed to write that out, haha.) But I digress...

I feel good about this one. It was easy to talk and laugh and answer the questions asked. So...fingers crossed! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment