"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Monday, May 2, 2011

May's Blog Gimmick

ps...get back in your time machine as this post comes from yesterday May 1st as well.

This Months Gimmick:
For the month of May I will do a Friday Night Booze-a-hol Post ... taking the idea from my brother ... it will be a "new" drink each week, I'll find it, make it and tell ya how it is. Oh and I'll leave you a nice recipe for it on here as well.

Anyone interested in putting forth drink options for me to try, please do ... this Friday will be the first ...

~M

6 comments:

  1. What this has to do with this blog I've no idea ... it's all good!

    ps...I"m glad no one noticed that despite my having two posts yesterday, and thus "fulfilling" the 2 posts for the first two days of May, neither one was "technically" for May 2nd ... hahaha! Oh well. I'm done babbling now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHIT ... I've already screwed that up ... I'm working on a festival right now and last night I wasn't at home and thus, couldn't create a cocktail ... and so ... well, it looks like the gimmick thing might have to wait until this festival is over. UNLESS, on Monday (my day off), I can salvage this weeks debacle of a non-post. ;o) "We'll See!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now, due to no car at my disposal today, I will have to do two drinkiepoo's this week to make up for no "First Friday of May Drink" ... I think I'm up to the challenge! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a gimmick for this month has died the death deadness! (Or something like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total and Epic Fail on a May Gimmick ... well it's now about to be June ... what say you gimmick girl, can you make it happen for the month of June??? Only time will tell ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make me a Mint Julep - oh wait - May is over

    ReplyDelete