"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Friday, May 13, 2011

Application

Ok, totally weird ... (oh and you must time machine yourself to yesterday) yesterday I posted an application I had sent out and the post is no where to be found. BIZZARO!!!

So, yesterday I applied too:

1. New York Classic Theatre, for a stage managers position for their summer production of "Henry V". Und now ve vait (again).

AND

I'm playing phone tag with the person who'll schedule my interview for the local theatre's resident stage manager position, perhaps I can get a hold of him now. (PS...that's a negative, another tag your it message has been left.)

I'm on my lunch break for the "O Solo...Festival", which is going really well. I think our opening night audience here in Pittsfield, last night, outnumbered (or was close to doing so) the total amount of audience members for the whole weekend in Troy. Silly Troy'ians, you missed out! BUT, you could still see most of the shows if you get in your little cars and come out to the loverly Berkshires! We've got two solo shows tonight starting at 7:30pm. All four shows are on tomorrow - two starting at 2pm and another two starting at 7:30pm. And finally, the final two shows on Sunday at 2pm. SO, come check it out!!!

Ok, that's all for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is/was down...your post will likely re-appear at some point today!

    Pittsfield is a bit afar from my current seat. So, I'll have to catch one of your shows when you're doing theater here in DC...SO GET HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I'm working on it ... any place / show / job I can apply for ... I do!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete