"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Help Rocks.

Today my mother gave me the name of someone she knows, who knows the Managing Director (I think) of the Saratoga Children's Theatre and they said to contact them and to use their name. Woo hoo!

This past week my brother sent me a few links for jobs he found when perusing online stuff. Thanks!

And a week or so ago my uncle sent me a link to a job I can apply for in Vermont. Thanks as well.

Tomorrow I will deal with all of these ... and whatever else I can find.

My aunt has also sent me a few job ads in the past, and so have a few of my friends. It's super nice to know that some of my family and friends are looking out for me! Thanks all!!! You rock!

2 comments:

  1. AND you have the earrings to match my hot necklace. when we are finally together again we will be freaking HOT!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we will!!!!
    AND thank you again, I love them. Funny story, the first day I wore them to work I was the Drama Kid side of a week long "winter recess" camp where an organization called KidzArt was the other side, AND one of the teachers from KidzArt had on a matching necklace to the earrings ... how funny?!?!?!
    Miss you.
    Glad the earthquake didn't get you or your loved ones, LIKE VERY GLAD!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete