"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Friday, September 16, 2011

NO Idea

No Idea #1 - what am I going to do now that the car, that wasn't even mind but I had access to, is dead? I'm due to start Drama Kids this week and that requires a car. I'm freaking out a bit.

No Idea #2 - the GCS MS Principal wants to have a meeting about the show ... this makes me nervous for some reason, mostly because I don't recall having to have a meeting about the shows in the past, but maybe we did and it was more like an "I'm in the bldg. so we had a conversation" type deal, or I simply don't recall the meetings (I'm too young to be forgetting things already...). It feels like I'm in trouble or something, ha ha, oiy!

~Actually, I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that I'm not on the payroll as a sub right now - late paper work due to my being on the West Coast this summer and all that ... hoping to get that resolved ASAP as I've already lost out on a day's work, I could have been sub'ing in my aunts room today. Sigh...

No Idea #3 - there are no jobs, that I've found yet, for me to apply for right now. GROWL! I'm back to a nothing life ... or feeling like that at any rate.

No Idea #4 - I've still not heard anything more about my AEA Contract with Cap Rep and I'm getting nervous about it / anxious about the hours I'm working, ya know, 'cause I don't know them.

No Idea #5 - some times, ok more often than not lately, I've been feeling like everyone I know has the insider information on how to get what they want. How to make what they want in their lives happen. A secret that I'm not privy too! I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I have all these ideas and NO WAY to get them done, yet so many people would know how to make them happen ... I think ... I'm feel very frustrated!

1 comment:

  1. Sub'ing thing "sorted" ... the info was received, needs to be re-approved at the next board meeting and then I'm back on the sub'ing list. Ok. That's good.

    ReplyDelete