"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello September!

HOLY Ba-jeazus! How on earth did it become September already??? Anyone ... ???!!!

So I'm back from the West Coast, a little sad - though I'm loving my gigantic bed! I could live there, it's a lovely part of the country for damn sure! Now to find me a man who's all into theatre (at least seeing it / and accepting his gal works in it) and the great outdoors and stuff. hahaha Amie, the first person I stayed with while I was out there, insists that to be an easy find. ;o) We'll see.

As for Theatre Today:
1. Thinking on this Fall's 24 Hour Round at GCS ; and pondering if I should try to get a round in other schools close by (using some GCS folks as helpers into the process ... )
2. Searching for this years GCS MS production ... what should I do?
3. Gearing up for my Drama Kids Staff Mtg., and getting this years schedule into my brain.
4. Awaiting my AEA Cap Rep Contract for "Pure Poe" for next month (holy shizoly, since it's September that is literally next month, sweet)!
5. Going to do some "Human Condition" stuff.
6. And back to the job search we go.

Thank you Arlene and Richard for getting me out the Seattle and helping me have an amazing time while out there - Amie and Aidan as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment