"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Long days make early nights!

Working a "9-5" and trying to balance an evening part time job and driving the 45 minutes to and from home ... well, it's exhausting, and I've not even done all that much with the part time job recently. Though, the "9-5'er" does have me doing some "site visit" recon - making sure I know where the locations the tour is going are, that they've got the appropriate place for us to perform and all that ... and many of these visits have had to be prior to our rehearsal start day. Factor in the travel from my home to the location and back to the theatre, and all before 9:30am, so that I still have time to set up for rehearsal ... sigh ... I am pooped! It's 9pm and YES, I am going to bed now! Well ok, I'm typing "right" now, but you get my drift.

NO, nothing interesting in this post, it's function is really so that I've posted something on the day ... it is a 365 days of me blog ... NO?!?!?!?!

Sigh...that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment