"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"You were once wild here, don't let them tame you!" ~Isadora Duncan

"Be faithful to that which exists within yourself." ~Andre Gide

"Follow your bliss!" ~J. Campbell ... and my folks!

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." ~Andy Warhol

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." ~Nelson Mandela

"...open and expanding like an unfinished book..." ~Quote from a friend, Travis Judd

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~St. Francis of Assisi

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

"The capacity to be puzzled is ... the premise of all creation, be it in art or in science." ~Erich Fromm

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

"Theatre is a form of knowledge; it should and can also be a means of transforming society. Theatre can help us build our future, rather than just waiting for it." ~Augusto Boal

Friday, August 26, 2011

Success!

Three weeks of Stone Soup Camp Success!!! ;o)
Some amazing kiddos ... some kiddos that make you want to stand on your head and scream ... and what it all boils down to is a bunch of kiddos who make theatre - outside - in one week! Good job all Stone Soup Campers ... Teachers ... and Assistants! Fun times!!! :o)

What's next ...
Drama Kids begins the new year in September.
I'm Stage Managing "Pure Poe" with Cap Rep (it's their youth tour) in October.
Greenville Middle School's 2011 Production (started looking for what to do ... we shall see ... weeeee ....)
AND ... and ... and, we'll see!

I'm seriously thinking of doing a flyer for an Improv Class ... seeing how many kids I get to sign up ... and making it happen! Why not do a bit of freelancing? I'm good at what I do ... and perhaps this will get my name out even further!

OH YEAH ... and back to the application process!!!

Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention ... one of Arlene's students brought flowers for all the teachers at this past week's camp - even my assistant and I, and we weren't her teachers! Very cute! And they are lovely roses!

    ReplyDelete